Dr. Comfort was founded in 2002 and is the worldwide leading provider of diabetic footwear. We became the leader by recognizing the need for STYLE, COMFORT and QUALITY in the therapeutic shoe industry. Today, our family of comfort footwear line includes diabetic shoes, prescription and non-prescription inserts, diabetic socks, slippers, sandals and compression hosiery.
Your Comfort Comes First
Dr. Comfort was founded upon and continues to honor these fundamental principles:
• Ensuring your total satisfaction with the quality, look and feel of Dr. Comfort footwear.
• Creating products that promote foot health for people with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
• Using top quality leather and other natural materials for comfort and quality you’ll appreciate every step of the way.
• Fitting shoes properly to alleviate — even prevent — foot complications and deformities.
• Improving our footwear from heel to toe every day, to ensure that they’re the best they can be.
• Bettering your daily life — because your feet deserve the best care you can give them.
Sole Solutions Shoe Store is proud to be the leading provider of diabetic socks and shoes in the Spokane area, offering fashionable diabetic shoes and accessories that combine the best in function and style, helping to make the care of diabetic foot pain as simple and easy as possible. It is this commitment to offering a lines of diabetic socks and shoes that don’t leave our customers out in the fashion cold that has lead to the success of our products, and satisfaction of our customers over the years.
Conveniently located in Spokane Valley, we are accessible in 15 minutes for most people from Spokane, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene and Hayden Idaho. We are just off the freeway, next to the Krispy Kreme and Best Buy stores located east of the Spokane Valley Mall. We are not inside the Valley Mall, so parking is very easy and convenient right in front of the store.